Leanheat is growing rapidly and we are now looking for an energetic Sales Engineer to conduct our technical sales in Sweden. In this position, you will be selling our leading AI-based energy efficiency service to customers either individually or together with our Sales Manager. You will provide solutions to technical challenges relating to heating and our service as well as providing necessary technical support to our sales team in Sweden. Work location can be some of the Danfoss offices in Sweden, preferably in Gothenburg or Stockholm.
As our new Sales Engineer, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Contacting property managers and people working as technical managers at real estate owners or district heating companies and introducing Leanheat to them
- Preparing sales presentations for potential customers, especially from technical perspective
- Participating in sales meetings
- Closing sales with new and existing customers
- Solving technical problems and answering questions coming from the customers or other members of our sales team
- Creating calculations for customers for example regarding potential savings achieved by Leanheat
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years’ experience in B2B technical sales and at least basic knowledge of central heating systems. We expect you to be fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written. You have the possibility travel regularly in Sweden. On a more personal level, your passion is in sales and you have ability to learn new technologies quickly. You enjoy identifying and solving problems and you can do solution-based selling to customers. As our organization is growing and changing, we appreciate if you like speed and you are able to adapt in changing priorities and situations.
For more information about the position, you can contact our Sales Manager Maria Gihlström, tel. +46 31197795. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Annukka Potka, Recruiter, tel. +358 40 8371 585.
We look forward to receiving your application in English not later than 26th of January 2020. Please note that we will handle applications on a continuous basis, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.